Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hummus Veggie Wraps


We love hummus, and after making it myself the store-bought stuff doesn't even come close to being delicious. One of our favorite ways to eat it is in Hummus Veggie Wraps. It's super simple: hummus, tortillas of your choice (I love Guerrero brand because they are thin as well as tasty), and assorted shredded or thinly sliced veggies of your choice. My typical wrap has spinach, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, radish, red onion.

Next time you have some hummus hanging around (I totally recommend my hummus recipe), try making veggie wraps for an easy, delicious, and very healthy lunch or dinner.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...